Midwestern Bag & Supply designs and manufactures a wide range of bulk packaging solutions that store and transport dry goods. You’ll find Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers, BOPP laminated bags, mesh bags and small woven poly bags suitable for diverse needs, including super-sized sack bags manufactured to the highest food safety standards in the industry. At Midwestern Bag & Supply, excellence is our standard, and perfection is our goal.
Explore our products and services, and find out why our super-sized sacks and small woven poly bags are among the best in the industry. Our products include:
- FIBC bulk bags. Made from pure woven polypropylene, our FIBC bulk bags hold between 500 and 4,000 pounds, are transportable via pallet or lift and are customizable for your specific needs.
- Food-grade bulk bags. Manufactured in certified clean rooms to FSSC 22000, BRC and AIB standard, every food-grade bulk bag we make is GFSI-recognized and constructed with 100 percent virgin woven polypropylene.
- Agricultural bulk bags. Store and transport bulk bags designed specifically for agricultural products with Midwestern Bag & Supply.
- 4-panel FIBC bulk bags. Excellent shape retention and stability, allowing for safe storage and transportation
- Baffled bulk bags. Standard bulk bags bulge in the middle, possibly creating space issues. These baffled bulk bags maintain their dimensions, even when filled.
- U-panel bags. cost-effective packaging solution that protects contents and maintains shape integrity
- Circular bulk bags. Ideal for sift-proofing applications for the reduction of seams.
- Type C groundable bulk bags. Designed with grounding in mind to prevent electrostatic danger in hazardous areas.
- Type D anti-static bulk bags. Made with CHROHMIQ™, an anti-static fabric that dissipates electrical buildup for transport or storage in flammable gas environments.
- UN certified bulk bags. For when you need to store or transport hazardous materials.
- Custom bulk bags. Can’t find what you need in our large inventory? Ask us about custom bulk bags, which we’ll design to meet your specific requirements. Midwestern Bag & Supply can also print text or a logo on your custom order.
The Midwestern Bag & Supply Difference
Midwestern Bag & Supply is a leading supplier of FIBC tote bags because:
- Every bulk bag is manufactured from virgin materials.
- Our multi-trip bulk bags are reusable, and offer at least a 6:1 Safety Factor.
- Our super-sized sack bags are compatible with multiple lifting applications.
- We can customize bulk FIBC tote bags for your specific needs, or supply you with in-stock bags that work for your existing transport options.
- We can print your bulk bags with whatever text or custom logo you choose.
- Our bulk bags protect your contents from ultraviolet light exposure.
- Our bags are certified by the industry’s leading safety and quality organizations, including FSSC 22000, BRC (GFSI recognized), AIB, UN, HACCP and ISO 9001:2008.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Stock and Release
Product superiority makes the quality of our super-sized sack bags unparalleled, but our customer service places us at the top of the bulk bag manufacturing industry. Midwestern Bag & Supply is happy to help you relieve your storage and warehousing concerns with our stock and release program, which lets you store your order in our space until you need it.
What Size Do Bulk Bags Come In?
It all depends on what size you need. Midwestern Bag can customize your bag to any size you request.
How Do I Determine What Size Bulk Bag I Need?
Which size of bulk bag you need will depend upon the type of product you have, your method of transport, the machinery you are using and the method of storage. If you are having trouble determining which size you will need, call Midwestern Bag & Supply and we will help you figure it out.
What Are Bulk Bags Made From?
Our bags are made from high-quality, virgin polypropylene, a petroleum-based product. This material gives you the ultimate in quality and value for your product, so you can be sure your goods are safe and protected, from storage to transport to discharge at their final location.
How Do I Order Bulk Bags?
Midwestern Bag & Supply is ready to answer your questions and fulfill your flexible bulk container requirements right now. With distribution centers strategically located around the nation, we can meet your needs promptly. Call a sales representative at 877-311-3422, and find out why excellence is our standard and perfection is our goal.